THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Jerry Fogel, best remembered as Jerry Buell on NBC's 1960s sitcom "The Mothers-in-Law" has died. He was 83.
- Judge Judy has endorsed Michael Bloomberg for president.
- Kylie Jenner and her bestie went together the other day to get LASIK surgery.
- At a New York Bed Bath and Beyond, they had put out pumpkins that were painted black and using white paint for the eyes, nose and mouth. After many complaints they were 'racist,' they were taken down.
- Nene Leakes reportedly makes $1 million per season on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
- Apparently, Lady Gaga broke up with Dan Horton because he lacked maturity. Meanwhile, she already wants to start dating again.
- 68% of owners self-installed their networked camera in 2018, compared to 49% in 2016.
- Singer Carly Simon, who befriended Jackie Kennedy in her later years, says that JFK was off with one of his mistresses when Jackie gave birth to one of their kids. Kennedy was present for the birth of children Caroline, John Jr. and Patrick, who died as an infant. But he was reportedly off on a yacht in the Mediterranean in 1956 when his wife gave birth to a stillborn child. Carly calls Jackie "the mother I never had."
- After a Tennessee school teacher wrote online about having to buy food for some of her starving students, J-Lo and A-Rod donated a year's worth of food to that school.
- A cybersecurity firm says that actress Alexis Bledel, who plays Rory in "Gilmore Girls," is this year's most dangerous celebrity to search for online. That'll give you your best odds of getting a virus.
- In Hong Kong, a businessman sold his parking space -- a 135 square foot parking spot -- for just under a million dollars.
- U.S. soccer superstar striker Alex Morgan and her husband, LA Galaxy player Servando Carrasco, are expecting a baby girl in April.
- In Grand Rapids, Michigan, a guy working in an office put a sign up in the third story window: "Please send beer to Sam on Floor 3. Thank you." So far this year, Sam has received 85 beers.
- In Florida, a man was arrested this week after having sex with several of the stuffed toys at a Target store. Ech.
- Spain has exhumed the remains of Spanish dictator General Francisco Franco from his grandiose mausoleum outside Madrid and flown them by helicopter for reburial in a small family crypt north of the capital.
- Britain's Queen Elizabeth has removed a portrait of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry from her sitting room. The portrait was first seen there in 2018, but was nowhere to be seen in photos snapped on October 22.
Post a Comment