SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A FLUSH... SOMETIMES I DON'T
- 70% of women have walked out of a public restroom without using it because they felt it was "too dirty," while only 54% of men walked out without using it.
- Women are more hesitant than men to use a gas station restroom (45% vs. 33%), only using it when they are "desperate."
- 27% of women confine their use of public restrooms to particular places they know to be good.
- Both women and men (56% and 51%, respectively) have snuck into a restaurant, store, hotel or other establishment just to use the bathroom even though they were not a customer at the time.
- More men than women (19% vs. 13%) have stopped what they were doing and gone home rather than use a public restroom.
- 24% of women find they often have to stand in line to use a public restroom, while only 6% of men feel the same.