THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Remember that cute little kid in "E.T." who helped the alien phone home? Henry Thomas was arrested in Washington County, Oregon and booked on one charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- Justin Bieber has settled a newly-filed copyright infringement lawsuit accusing him of wrongly posting a paparazzi image of himself to Instagram, although it was unclear if the "Sorry" singer actually had to apologize or hand over money.
- So you know, Costco is now selling a 27-pound bucket of Mac 'n Cheese.
- Democratic candidate Julian Castro says if he doesn't collect $800,000 in ten days, he may call it quits which is being called a "financial Hail Mary."
- 23% of U.S. broadband households intend to purchase a smart thermostat this year.
- After nearly a year of dating, Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty announced they got married on Monday.
- Lori Loughlin's daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Giannulli, are no longer USC students. They have withdrawn.
- Chicago mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo has died at 90.
- Miley Cyrus is getting flack for saying, "You don't have to be gay if you find the right man."
- Steve Harvey's daughter, Lori, was allegedly 'texting and driving' on Sunday when she hit a parked car and her car flipped on its side. Witnesses had to pull her out of the car and she attempted to leave the scene, but was caught a short time later.
- John Clarke, who played Mickey Horton on "Days of Our Lives", has died from complications of pneumonia. He was 88.
- Macy's has formally announced that it will stop selling fur by the end of the 2020 fiscal year.
- A photographer is suing the Jonas Brothers, saying they used some of her photos without paying her.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd have something in common-they both forgot their 6th wedding anniversary when it rolled around this year.
- Just in time for Halloween, Starbucks is rolling out the Phantom Frappuccino. The drink is totally black, with a little green "slime" woven throughout it. It's a blend of coconut milk, mango, and pineapple essence, along with Starbucks crème Frappuccino syrup, with "lime slime" all around. It also has an optional dark coconut whipped cream made from coconut milk and black charcoal powder. It will only be available five days, from October 26th (Saturday) through Halloween.
- Jimmy Carter has been hospitalized after suffering a "minor pelvic fracture" in a fall at his home in Plains, Georgia.
- One thing we learned about Jennifer Lawrence's wedding last weekend -- her wedding dress had its own hotel room.
- In Berkley, California, a woman has returned an overdue library book. Overdue by 74 years. It was one her late mom had checked out.
- Pizza Hut is getting into the meatless biz, offering up a pizza using Incogmeato-Kellogg's version of plant-based meat.
- A UK company asked 2,000 people "At which age is the life just sucked out of you?" and the majority of people pointed at age 45. They found that people from age 40-59 were the least happy and the most anxious.
- A controversial result in Dancing with the Stars this week. Fans were pretty upset.
- What's fueling the rumor that Tom Brady is preparing to leave the Patriots is the fact he's got his home up for sale and so does his personal trainer.
- Sybil Peacock Harmon, one of Delta Air Lines' very first flight attendants, has died at the age of 103.
Post a Comment