DID YOU KNOW?
- A survey found 54% of people have lied about their relationship status on social media.
- Another survey says that 11% of people eat ice cream every day.
- The average person has eight coffee mugs that they got for free.
- According to a study, 3 out of 4 young children (2- to 5-year-olds) know how to work a computer mouse, but just 1 out of 10 can tie their shoes.
- 60% of bridesmaids hate their dresses.
- 3 percent of the North American population has never eaten Jell-O.
- If you order the same food as your date on a first date, you build trust and are more likely to get a second date.
- 43% of women, in a recent survey, say they find it very attractive when a potential love interest knows how to iron clothes.
- Two out of three women are too embarrassed to do this? Accept a compliment.