DID YOU KNOW?
- Roughly 50% of American homes have a houseplant.
- Americans reportedly take more photos at car racing events than any other.
- According to Redbook magazine, nearly 50% of women admit they base their first impression of other women on their make-up.
- A recent survey found that 82% of people struggle with what to talk about on the first date.
- A rose is the most popular tattoo for women over 50.
- 55% of people say dating is impossible in their city, while another 24% say it's terrifying and only 12% say it's exciting and fun.
- Only one out of six future husbands will ask his future Father-in-Law's permission to marry his daughter.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, most of us rate how attractive we are around a six.
- When it comes to Halloween, 10% of us feel this way about it? It's our favorite holiday.