THE OTHER STUFF . . .

Wendy Williams tells Meghan Markle 'nobody feels sorry for you' after emotional interview. Wendy Williams says she doesn't have any sympathy for Meghan Markle, after the Duchess of Sussex emotionally confessed to having trouble acclimating to royal life. "Meghan, nobody feels sorry for you," Williams said Tuesday on her hit talk show. "You knew what you were signing up for girl!" Williams, 55, shared footage of Markle's, 38, emotional interview from the ITV documentary "Harry & Meghan: An African Journey," with Markle saying she had no clue what getting serious with Prince Harry would mean for her future. "When I first met Harry, my friends were so excited. My U.S. friends were happy because I was happy," Markle said. "But my British friends, they were sure he was lovely, but they said I shouldn't do it because, 'The British tabloids will destroy your life.' I just didn't get it." "Yes you did. You knew exactly what you were doing," said the Hollywood Walk of Fame inductee after showing the clip. "And I applaud her plot-ation on the royal situation. But please, don't try to garner sympathy from us. You knew what you were doing." Wendy went on to refer to Markle's unnamed British friend as "some hating-ass girlfriend," before suggesting the former actress could've made up the story completely. "Or Meghan's lying to try and get sympathy, for us to give her sympathy, if someone in fact told [her] that." Williams went on to say Markle shouldn't be surprised that the paparazzi is obsessed with her relationship, adding, "Of course, because you're now a royal. They weren't following you when you were on 'Suits,' we didn't even know who you were except when you came for employment here at Wendy and wanted to be one of our runway models." (PageSix)

Miguel Cervantes is heading back to the stage. Ten days after the death of his 3-year-old daughter Adelaide, the actor returned to his leading titular role in the Chicago production of Hamilton. Miguel, 42, shared the bittersweet news on Instagram with a photo of himself in his Alexander Hamilton costume backstage and captioned the shot, "Lez go." The actor's wife Kelly Cervantes also revealed that Miguel was returning to the stage in emotional posts on her Twitter and Instagram accounts, which both featured a snapshot of the Hamilton stage. "The first time I saw @hamiltonmusical was September 2015 with Miguel by my side and the original Broadway company on the stage," Kelly, 37, wrote on Instagram. "Adelaide was heavy in my stomach as I squished into the narrow seats at the Richard Rodgers Theater 8 months pregnant." "Tonight, I watch my husband retake the stage, life imitating art imitating life, and Adelaide is still with us but now resting heavy in our hearts," she added. "I am so proud of you, @mig.cervantes. I'll be standing by your side, taking this one inch stone at a time." She also added the hashtags: "#adelaideybug #inchstone #hamiltonmusical #hamiltonchi #hamilvantes #hamildad #advocatelikeafarther #hamiltonchicago." Adelaide passed away on Oct. 12, just a few short days before her fourth birthday, and spent nearly her entire life battling seizures no one can still quite explain. In a November 2018 interview with PEOPLE, Miguel and Kelly shared that Adelaide missed some traditional milestones as a baby, and when she was just 7 months old, she experienced her first seizure. Doctors would quickly determine that the seizure was a result of epilepsy. At 9 months old, Adelaide was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms (IS.) "The Cervantes family is heartbroken to announce that their baby girl Adelaide Grace passed away early Saturday morning," read a statement issued to PEOPLE last week. "She was held in the loving arms of her family as she peacefully achieves the 'calm' for which they've been searching for so long," the statement continued. "They would like to extend their deepest, heartfelt gratitude to all who have reached out with words of support and prayer and will continue to feel all the love as they go through this difficult time." That same day, Kelly shared a heartbreaking, black-and-white photo of her late daughter's bedroom with her stuffed animals lined up neatly on her bed in a row. "The machines are off," she wrote alongside the picture. "Her bed is empty. The quiet is deafening. Miss Adelaide Grace left us early Saturday morning. She went peacefully in my arms and surrounded by love." "Finally, she is free from pain, reactions, and seizures but leaves our hearts shattered," Kelly added. "We love you so much Adelaide bug and forever after." Following the difficult weekend, Miguel announced that his family, including the couple's son Jackson, was "doing ok" as they prepared for Adelaide's Celebration of Life service. "Dear everyone," Miguel wrote in a tweet. "Just wanted to let you know that Kelly, Jackson and I are doing ok. We are comforted knowing there are so many people sending positive vibes. We are seeing all of it and thanks. We will be celebrating her life and legacy soon." The service was held on Oct. 20, three days after Adelaide's 4th birthday, at the Harold Washington Public Library in Chicago, where all of Adelaide's loved ones gathered to remember the toddler. In between several emotional musical performances, Miguel spoke to the crowd of people, which included 200 members of the general public who have been touched by Adelaide's story, which was documented on Kelly's popular Inchstones blog. "To all of Adelaide's army, to all who touched her and comforted her and tried to save her, you will always be a part of our family," the Hamilton star said towards the end of the 40-minute Celebration of Life service, as his wife stood reassuringly by his side, stroking his back with every passing word. "Adelaide will live on in all of us." "I think she's dancing and smiling right now," he added through his tears. (People)

Paul Shaffer says he had an awesome time on "The Masked Singer" despite his early exit ... once he overcame a small case of claustrophobia. We got the legendary "Late Show with David Letterman" bandleader at LAX Monday and asked about his time as the Skeleton on the mysterious singing show ... which he calls "hilarious fun." That is, of course, after he got used to the huge, elaborate costume. Paul says other than getting hot and sweaty in there, he freaked out a little the first time he put the suit on ... and needed to make a quick escape. The good news -- he tells us the 'Masked Singer' crew took care of him and once he got acclimated it was all good ... no bones about it. Shaffer also tells us his big reveal as Skeleton came as no surprise to his old pal, Dave. He says after 33 years working nonstop with Letterman, he had him pegged from the start ... and so did all of his friends. Still managed to fool Ken Jeong pretty good, though. (TMZ)

Drake really DOES need some really big rings ... 'cause Drizzy just copped a Toronto Raptors championship ring ... and then got an even CRAZIER one done for himself!!! TMZ Sports has learned ... not only did the Champagne Papi get the "official" ring the Raptors received during their opening night ceremony on Tuesday ... he also hit up Jason of Beverly Hills to get him a one of a kind ring to commemorate his team's title run. The piece is incredible -- it's got 30 carats of diamonds, which is more than any other championship ring in NBA history. Jason tells TMZ Sports ... "Drake had me fly to Turks and Caicos for an emergency design meeting." "It's a championship that's dear to his heart and he wanted to create an over the top ring that not only paid homage to his city but made a statement above and beyond anything else in history." As for the rings Kyle Lowry and Co. received on Tuesday ... those have a face made of 74 diamonds (to represent the number of team wins during the season), one large diamond, and custom-cut baguette diamonds to make up the Toronto skyline. The outer edge of the ring is lined with 16 rubies to go with each roster member's numbers ... and the inside of the ring includes personal messages for each player. According to the Raptors, it has more than 640 diamonds total -- which is a record for most on any pro-championship ring. (TMZ)

Kelly Ripa's House Alarm Totally Busted Her Daughter's Rooftop Party. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos' kids refuse to leave the nest. During a Tuesday night appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in Brooklyn, Kelly griped with host Jimmy Kimmel about her two eldest kids, Lola Consuelos, 18, and Michael Consuelos, 22, attending New York University. She felt each of them should venture out of their hometown New York City for college, but as she explained, "They were, both of them, adamant for different reasons why they wanted to go to NYU." Her and Mark's compromise, Kelly explained, was that the kids could attend NYU, as long as they didn't come home too frequently. "Your dad and I need to rediscover each other," she joked. But neither Michael nor Lola could make it one weekend without going back to their parents' place. "Michael, we drop him off freshman year," she said. "Drop him off at his dorm, we have lunch together, we look at each other, we say, 'We did it. We have a child in college. We did it! Oh my gosh.'" "We come home -- it's about 10 minutes away," she continued. "We come home, walk through the front door, he is standing in the hallway." A few years later, Lola would pull a similar move, but with a twist. "My daughter says the opposite," the Live with Kelly and Ryan host shared. "'You don't even need to drop me off.' She jumped out of a moving cab when we took her to her dorm. 'You won't see me. I won't be back. You don't have to worry. Maybe I'll be home for Thanksgiving, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll do other things.'" Other things like...throw a house party when mom and dad are away? "So, we drop her off on a Saturday," Kelly continued. "It is the end of summer vacation, so we go back out to Long Island for the rest of the summer. Drop her off on a Saturday. Sunday evening, our alarm trips. My daughter's having a party on the roof of our house! She was gone 12 hours and came home." Oh, Lola. So, what was the 49-year-old's biggest takeaway from these two stories? Never let her youngest, Joaquin Consuelos, 16, go to college in the Big Apple. "He's not allowed to even apply to NYU," she quipped. (Eonline)

Sharon Osbourne Admits She 'Can Hardly Feel' Her Mouth After New Facelift. "I couldn't find my mouth," Sharon Osbourne revealed to Kelly Clarkson on the singer's talk show. Sharon Osbourne isn't afraid to speak candidly about going under the knife -- and the complications that can come from it. The 67-year-old television personality appeared on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Tuesday, where she discussed her most recent experience with plastic surgery and an unexpected -- but hilarious -- post-op side effect. Host and singer Kelly Clarkson, 37, praised Osbourne for always being so honest about her surgeries. However, Clarkson admitted that while she's received numerous tattoos, she would still be scared of plastic surgery. "I'm scared, you're never scared?" Clarkson asked The Talk co-host. "I am, sure you could go in and wake up like Cyclops, you never know," Osbourne joked. While Osbourne has previously opened up about her satisfaction with her facelift from this summer, she admitted to Clarkson that the surgery didn't come without a few snags. "I had this thing where they lifted up my mouth and then for the first week I couldn't feel my mouth, I can hardly feel my mouth now, to be honest with you," she laughed. "I couldn't find my mouth. It was numb and it was up on one side and I looked like Elvis," Osbourne shared, mimicking what her mouth looked like post-surgery. "All the kids and Ozzy are going 'Why are you snarling at me' and I'm like 'I'm not snarling I'm not doing anything!'" she shared. Osbourne first debuted her new look on The Talk's season 10 premiere. "It was five weeks today that I had my operation," she said. "I had my neck done, my jowls ... He kind of pulled it from the top of my head and put an elastic band in it. But everything was just lifted up. So, it looks more refreshed." "I feel okay," Osbourne told her peers, who praised her new look. "Still a little bit of pain. But you can't complain when you wanted to do it." The music manager and host went public with her plans to get a "new face" in May, telling Eve, Carrie Ann Inaba, Sheryl Underwood and guest Rumor Willis that her "next surgery is booked." "I'm having it in August so when we come back to film in September, I will have a new face," Osbourne said at the time. Days after showing off her face on The Talk, Osbourne appeared on an episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! where she spoke to the talk show host about her procedure. After complimenting Osbourne on the results, Kimmel, 51, pointed out that he believes it's rare for women to come out of the facelift procedure looking normal and asked the music manager for her input. "You know what it is? It's just that it's so popular now for men and women to get facelifts that there's very few, really good surgeons and there's so many people wanting to have it done that, odds are, you're gonna get a dud," Osbourne said. The Talk co-host went on to explain that it's different for everybody and that some "people's bone structure" doesn't respond well to the procedure. "I think, too, a lot of people go in to change too much and then it just doesn't work," she added. Her decision to get more work done came years after the star swore off plastic surgery. In a 2012 episode of The Talk, Osbourne said she wanted to stop getting plastic surgery "because I have been looking at pictures of myself recently since I started to lose weight and in a lot of shots, my face looks plastic and at certain angles. I was like, 'Oh, dear. Oh, I should never have done that. Oh, that's a bad one.' So, I'm like, 'No more. No more abuse.'" (People)

Jake Paul is doubling down on his claim he hooked up with Bellator fighter Dillon Danis' GF ... and he tells TMZ Sports he WILL take their beef to the ring ... just not yet. So, a bit of a crash course here -- 22-year-old Jake first called out Danis last year, saying he'd beat his ass in a boxing match because his "striking is super weak." The 2 have traded insults ever since ... and Jake recently went to IG to tell Danis to "ask savannah about the time we hooked up," ... referring to Savannah Montano, an Instagram model Danis has been dating for a while now. Fast forward to Monday, when Danis told Ariel Helwani he was offered between $4 to $5 million to face off with Paul to finally settle their differences in the ring (while also calling BS on Paul's most recent jab). We spoke with Jake at Wild Card boxing gym on Tuesday about the huge offer ... and Paul said, "I don't know what he's talking about." And, then Jake went IN on Danis. "Dillon, I know you're watching this ... Just remember you're still a bitch and I hooked up with your girlfriend. Savannah, how you doing? What's good?" Jake added ... "He's not worth $5 million. The only reason anyone knows who he is, is because he's used me and my brother's name to make a name for himself and he got punched in the face by Khabib [Nurmagomedov after UFC 229]. That's the peak of his career." "He's Conor McGregor's best friend. That's all this guy's done." Jake says he's not fighting Danis yet because it's not what the fans want right now ... but when the time is right, he's fully prepared to take him on. At least one Paul brother will be taking the ring soon ... Logan will have his highly anticipated rematch with KSI on Nov. 9, which will be streamed on DAZN. (TMZ)

Antonio Brown got "FREEEE" from the Raiders ... and now he's trying to get "FREEEE" from his awesome Oakland pad ... listing the Bay Area home for $3.3 million!!! Of course, AB's time in the Silver and Black lasted a whoppin' 181 days ... but prior to all the drama during that short time, Brown bought the Alamo home through listing agent Maria Afzal in partnership with Jordan Stuart and Next Move. The 4,199 square-foot crib has 6 beds, 5.5 bathrooms, a master suite with a huge walk-in closet and a marble bathroom ... as well as a big patio with a huge pool and hot tub. The backyard is where AB's infamous celebration went down after the Raiders released him ... so if you wanna channel your inner Antonio Brown, all you gotta do is cough up $3,375,000!!! Brown briefly switched coasts to play for the Patriots for one game ... before eventually going without a team for the rest of the season (so far). As we previously reported ... Brown is also parting ways with his Pittsburgh mansion (which is listed at $2.3 million) ... so there's a lot of AB property on the market right now. But, the dude ain't homeless ... he's still got that palace in Florida. (TMZ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Show 2-5pm Today Arizona Time - Music To Grill By

Born On This Day...

Music Beat - with your host Keith Anderson Monday, and Friday at 12 noon & 10pm Arizona Timezone