DID YOU KNOW?
- A study found only 12.7% of women have natural blonde hair.
- 75% of people eat one grilled-cheese sandwich per year.
- Coffee was first known in Europe as Arabian wine.
- According to a health watchdog, the sweet potato is the healthiest food -- period. It contains twice the daily recommended amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, Potassium-fiber and 10 other vitamins.
- Amnesia has afflicted more television characters than any other medical condition.
- One third of people claim they can't snap their fingers.
- Women who wear high heels are perceived as smarter, wealthier and more ambitious than women who don't.
- A recent study claims your intuition peaks in your 60s.
- This U.S. retailer tried for 7 years to expand in Thailand but never did. Who was it? Food Lion.