DID YOU KNOW?
- 9% of people check on their pets as the first thing they do when they get out of bed in the morning.
- Red is the car color that gets hit with bird poop more than any other.
- A study found that the music you listen to, can affect the way your beer tastes.
- The average couple only spends seven minutes a day being romantic. That can mean anything from saying nice things to each other or cuddling on the couch. The survey also found 59% of people spend less than 10 hours a week with their significant other.
- Another survey says that the average woman secretly likes vacuuming.
- Around 60% of drivers still have a cassette player in their car, but don't use it.
- If you're average you'll start your car four times today.
- On average, people throwaway a quarter of a loaf of bread.
- More than 75% of us, do this every day. What is it?. Check your mail