THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Country music star Dierks Bentley has been fined $139.50 for fishing without a license after Colorado concertgoers reported him to state officials.
- Sean Hayes and Queen Latifah will Guest Judge on "America's Got Talent." It's the first time the show will have guest judges for the semifinal rounds.
- A judge has ordered Bud Light to remove "no corn syrup" from packaging saying a reasonable jury could find that "the implicit message of the packaging is that other beers contain corn syrup," according to the ruling, which calls Bud Light's larger campaign "misleading."
- After dating for a year, Jonah Hill and Gianna Santos are now officially engaged.
- According to Cosmopolitan, Kim Kardashian got so drunk she fully leaked her own baby news.
- Google has been ordered to pay $170 million fine for YouTube child privacy breaches. The company is taking the hit for failing to obtain parental consent in collecting data on kids under the age of 13.
- T-Mobile has brought back Test Drive, where you can try T-Mobile's network for 30 days on your current phone with your own phone number. You won't need to put any money down or go through the hassle of switching.
- Former American Idol contestant Haley Smith died in a motorcycle accident in Maine this week. She was only 26.
- Meanwhile, Jordan Pruitt, a contestant on the third season of "The Voice," has filed a lawsuit accusing her former manager, Keith Thomas, of sexually abusing her beginning when she was 14 years old.
- A study says many Millennials avoid going to the doctor.
- A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation's biggest conversion therapy ministries has something to say: He's gay.
- Prince Andrew is being booted from public engagements because of his ties to late pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein.
- "Terminator" star Linda Hamilton told an interviewer that she's been celibate for at least 15 years.
- Michigan has become the first state to ban flavored e-cigarettes.
Post a Comment